CIREBA elects new 2017/2018 Board
- Jul 19, 2017
The Cayman Islands Real Estate Brokers Association elected their new board members at a recent AGM. For the third year running Jeanette Totten from Cayman Luxury Property Group has been elected as President of CIREBA.
The rest of the board members are as follows:
- Michael Day – Regal Realty... Vice President
- Tony Catalanotto – Rainbow Realty… Treasurer
- Debi Bergstom – Edgewater Properties… Secretary
- Brian Wight – Better Properties… Director
- Dale Crighton – Crighton Properties…Director
- Jeremy Hurst – IRG…Director
- Quatro Hatch – Coldwell Banker…Director
- Sheena Conolly – Cayman Islands Sotheby’s… Director
CIREBA would like to congratulate all new and returning Directors and also applaud Jeanette Totten as she heads up the board as President again. We looks forward to working with the board members and members of CIREBA to make 2017/2018 another successful year for all.