- Property Type: Condominiums
- View: Canal View
- Status: New
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Floor Level: 2
- Den: No
- Furnished: No
Located just a few minutes' walk from the world-famous Seven Mile Beach, ONE Canal Point offers resort-style amenities and effortless luxury within one of the most prestigious gated communities in the Cayman Islands.
Designed for modern living, this 1 bed, 1 bath condo provides an abundance of natural light, storage, and high-quality finishes throughout. ONE Canal Point boasts a dog park, two pools, a state-of-the-art gym, a shaded yoga pad and BBQ area, as well as a children's playground. In addition, owners enjoy unparalleled water views overlooking the canal, which leads directly into the North Sound. And with almost 900 feet of canal frontage and ample docking, ONE Canal Point is a true boaters dream!
This condo is the perfect home for working professionals or couple, as well as a fantastic investment property opportunity. The deposit structure is only 20% down, with the remaining 80% due at completion. Solar can be installed on specific units to reduce your power costs to zero. And boat dock space is available for a 30-year lease at US $70k.
The estimated completion date for this home is December 2021, so contact us today to schedule a site tour because you know when you've found the ONE.